Saturday, October 20, 2012

Silhouette Heat Transfer Projects

I had a chance to review some Flocked Heat Transfer sheets by Silhouette. I was thinking about so many different ways to use this... and decided to make something for me...

and something for the kiddos. I thought it would be fun to make stockings for Halloween morning.

I thought that velvety texture was perfect for the season. It would be nice to make a big project or it would be a great accent on small gifts for Christmas too! I have a group of friends that we always exchange gifts around Christmas. It is so much fun to prepare for that, but it can be a little stressful too, because I want to do something different each year.

Hmm... Can you hear the wheels in my head clicking? I think I am on to something.
What would you do with heat transfer, what would you make?

In case you are wondering, Silhouette has a variety of colors of heat transfer sheets.
I bet you can find what you are looking for!

5 comments :

  1. Halloween Stockings?! Adorable!!! What are you going to put inside? Your shirt is cute too. Fun projects! Keep up the inspiring work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your shirt! I might try to make one like it, but on a pillow for my tea room. Your children are so lucky to have such a talented and sweet mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your shirt! I might try to make one like it, but on a pillow for my tea room. Your children are so lucky to have such a talented and sweet mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween stockings! We should have thought of those long ago! They are adorable!

    And, that shirt? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Halloween stockings are over the top and too cute! BTW, loved the Japan entries...I traveled vicariously thru you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin