Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Hexi Log Cabin Denim Purse

 
My family and I had some old jeans that I almost took to a thrift store to donate. Then the wheels in my head started spinning and I came up with this Hexi Log Cabin Denim Purse.

I had a couple denim tutorials in the past, such as the Denim corsage and Denim Necklace. This purse was a little more labor intensive, but the result is very rewarding to me. I just cut out a bunch of strips and some small hexagons. Then, made a Hexi log cabin with them and turned it into a purse.

I made a ribbon to accessorized the purse using Anna Maria Horner's Lou Lou Thi Clippings Passion I already had. I love how it turned out!

If you have some jeans you are thinking about tossing, this project might be a fun one to try. :)





2 comments :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin